The Super Bowl is happening right now. I hope your snack game is on point. If your chicken wings and queso dip went before the game even began, and you need a quick app to replenish the snack table, look no further than avocado deviled eggs! No mayo, no oil, three ingredients, and Paleo. What more do you need?
- 5 hardboiled eggs
- 1/4 avocado
- paprika (or any other seasoning)
- Boil eggs (Okay, since the dawn of time, there have been countless methods shared, passed down for generations, on how to make the most perfect hard boiled egg. I respect any and all ways as long as you're happy. Here is my method: fill pot with water. Wait for water to boil. Drop eggs into boiling water. Keep water boiling. Set timer for 10 minutes. Take eggs out of water. There you have it!)
- Slice eggs the long way.
- Scoop out yokes and put them into bowl.
- Scoop 1/4 avocado into same bowl.
- Mash avocado and yokes until you have a nice, dense consistency.
- You can scoop the mixture back into the egg white cups, or mold the mixture into balls with your hands, then transfer to the egg whites.
- Eat and enjoy!
3.15g fat/.87g carbs/3.1g protein/42.75 calories: per serving (1/10)