Paleo Ranch Dressing
Okay, I know what you're thinking. This is going too far. Paleo Ranch Dressing? Legit Paleo Ranch Dressing that tastes like ranch dressing? Yes. Yes!
- 1 cup delish paleo mayo
- 1 (14oz) can coconut cream
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (I use Real Salt)
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Mix mayo and coconut cream together with a whisk until fully combined.
- Mix in the garlic powder, onion powder, parsley, salt, and pepper.
- Store in the fridge. It will be thin at first, but it will thicken once it's chilled.
- Dip, mix, eat, and enjoy!
6.8g fat/.9g carbs/.5g protein/63.7 calories (per 1 tbsp)
Note: I am not a nutritionist, and the above f/c/p breakdown is an estimate. Please consult a physician or dietician before embarking on a regimented diet.