I love brunch. I really do. It's an excuse to eat a ridiculous amount of delicious breakfast items with others who also love to eat a ridiculous amount of delicious breakfast items. It's an activity I have no shame participating in. However, sometimes spending $40 on eggs that are easy enough to make at home is not the most appealing decision in the world. Let's be honest with ourselves. By now, we have come to the conclusion that we probably know how to cook a thing or two. We have the confidence to make our way around a kitchen. We can make brunch at home! In our pajamas! With our friends! Freedom!!!
- 8 eggs
- 2 1/2 cups broccoli
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 tomato, diced
- 3 cups spinach
- 1 tsp garlic
- hot sauce (optional)
- Scramble eggs in bowl.
- Mix onion, broccoli, tomato, spinach, and garlic in oven safe pan. Heat in pan for a couple minutes.
- Pour eggs over the veggies.
- Stick in oven at 375 for 10-15 minutes. (When the eggs stop "giggling" when moved, you're good to go!)
- Cut frittata into 4 pieces.
- Pour optional hot sauce on it.
- Eat and enjoy!
Have a happy brunch!
10.4g fat/10.8g carbs/15.1g protein/197.9 calories (per 1 serving out of 4 servings)
Note: I am not a nutritionist, and the above f/c/p breakdown is an estimate. Please consult a physician or dietician before embarking on a regimented diet.