Fruity Breakfast Bowl
Oh look, another breakfast bowl. You could read that sentence in a few different ways. Sarcastically (my default always), happily, angrily (??). I choose to read this defiantly. YES, I am releasing another breakfast bowl picture to the tangles of the internet. Yes, it's been done. Yes, it'll be done again. BUT, this is my bowl. And it makes me happy and full of goodness. And I'm totally owning this. Lesson learned from making this bowl: don't be afraid to own your happiness! Don't be apologetic about your bliss! Own your bowl!
- 1 can full fat coconut milk
- 1 cup almond milk, unsweetened
- 1/2 cup-3/4 cup gluten-free oats
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- 5 tbsp hemp seeds (1 tbsp per serving)
- 5 bananas (1 per serving)
- Paleo protein pudding (double recipe to make 5 servings)
- strawberries, coconut shavings, any other fruit you want!
- Mix together coconut milk, gluten-free oats, almond milk, and chia seeds in a large dish with a lid. (Note: this chia oat pudding was inspired by the new cookbook One Part Plant! Pick up your own copy!)
- Let the mixture sit in the fridge over night. (Note: the full fat coconut milk will be kinda chunky, which adds texture!)
- Make the Paleo protein pudding!
- Scoop a large spoonful (I'm talking like serving spoon) of chia seed/pat mixture into a bowl. Add Paleo protein pudding in the bowl too! Then chop a banana and strawberry and put it on top!! Sprinkle some hemp seeds all over it!!! ADD COCONUT ON IT!!!!
- EAT AND ENJOY!!!!!!
I apilogize for my exuberance, but this bowl is just so good. So full of fat and carbs and protein. Make it for yourself and see why I highly recommend this beautiful dish.